- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- Two large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One cup all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- One large apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
Peanut Butter Apple Cake
This dairy-free peanut butter apple cake is a gem. It is the ultimate all-occasion snack-healthy, delicious and comforting.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat an 8×8-inch baking pan with baking spray- line bottom with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar in a large bowl until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Whisk in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and peanut butter.
- Next, whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices in a separate bowl until well combined.
- Then, add the flour mixture to the egg mixture- stir until combined, then fold in the chopped apples.
- Next, pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the batter for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle, comes out clean.