- Two cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- One cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick
- One cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Two eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Then, grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Next, pour 1 inch of salted water in a medium saucepan, and bring it to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and heat to boiling—Cook for about 5 minutes. Then drain thoroughly.
- Next, stir together cooked broccoli, onion, bell pepper, and cheese on the pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake mixture for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before digging in.